CSEA Retirement Resources
CalPERS 2013 Retirement Planning Fairs
Learn about your CalPERS benefits and the retirement planning services available to you at a free Retirement Planning Fair. Meet representatives from our Regional Offices, program areas and partner organizations. Five classroom-style breakout sessions will provide information on retirement and health benefits, service credit and more. Use this one-stop shopping guide to access all of your planning needs.
The Westin Long Beach
333 East Ocean Blvd.
Long Beach, CA 90802
September 13, 2013 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
September 14, 2013 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Unable to attend a fair? Register to view select breakout sessions live via webcast on Friday, August 23, 2013:
- Benefit Basics: Friday, August 23, 9:00 a.m.
- Health Benefits: Friday, August 23, 10:30 a.m.
- Service Credit: Friday, August 23, 12:30 p.m.
- Deferred Compensation: Friday, August 23, 2:00 p.m.
Benefits of a my|CalPERS Login
Have you created a my|CalPERS login yet? my|CalPERS provides personalized information online where you can:
- View your Annual Member Statement.
- Register for online or instructor-led classes.
- Estimate your future retirement benefit and save an estimate to view at a later date.
- Schedule personal appointments at one of eight Regional Offices throughout the State.
- Order and download publications.
- View and update your contact information.
- Select mailing preferences for your statements and newsletters.
- Confirm which dependents are covered on your health plan and what health plans are available in your area.
- Send account information to third parties, such as banks.
- Search for medical premium rates.
To register for a my|CalPERS login you will need your name, date of birth and either your SSN or CalPERS ID. If you do not wish to use your SSN onlne, you can call CalPERS at 888-225-7377 to retrieve your CalPERS ID.
To access my|CalPERS, go to www.calpers.ca.gov and click the login box on the right titled my|CalPERS.
Do you have a question or topic related to retirement that you would like to see in an upcoming newsletter? Email Beverly Heasley, Chapter Pre-Retirement Resource Person at firstname.lastname@example.org.